Sea salt baths help to relieve tension and stress. Sea Salt Bath is best for releasing the whole day’s working stress and is the best way to make you feel fresh and energetic. Sometimes you only take a long soak in the bathtub to release your whole day’s stress and exhaustion. This article will give you directions on how to make your own customized sea salt bath at home.
However, there are varieties of sea salt-based baths available in markets that you could easily get but those might not be ideal for your body’s skin as you might not be aware of what ingredients and preservatives are being used in the said product. Therefore, with the help of this article, you will be able to make bubble bath soap by yourself which is 100% pure and natural.
To know this in detail kindly read this article thoroughly.
Ingredients for making sea salt bath are as follows –
· 3 tablespoons of Sea salt
· 3 tablespoons of Baking soda
· 5 drops of lavender
· 5 drops of Roman Chamomile
The process to make Sea salt bath-
1. First of all you need to add sea salt because it is basic for any good salt bath. Take 3 tablespoons of any sea salt in your bath. Choose any variety of sea salt for this recipe like Pink Himalayan salt, Mediterranean, dead sea salt, etc
2. Add 3 tablespoons of Baking Soda. Baking soda has many benefits; it will help to reduce dark patches in your body.
3. Add 5 drops of Roman Chamomile.
4. Add 5 drops of lavender– If you want to add some fragrance to your bath, add 5 drops of lavender to it. It can make your bath smell divine.
5. Combine all ingredients. After putting all the aforementioned ingredients together in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients gently. Do not mix it roughly otherwise, it will start forming foam.
6. Transfer the mixed ingredients into an air-tight container and you can use them accordingly as per your bathing schedule, store it in a transparent bottle and close it tightly for longer use.
After having a nice soak, you can feel completely relaxed. To get this Sea salt bath done it is very easy to make and your sea salt bath at home. And home-based sea salt baths are full of natural ingredients and gentle for your body and skin. Try this DIY for once I am sure you will fall in love with the result.