Everyone loves to have long, healthy, and strong hair. Healthy hair is a dream of every person. We search around basically in the market place to find chemical-based hair protection. Nowadays, as we see DIYs are in trend, and by following this trend we are here with some DIYs for natural Scalp Scrub to protect it from getting dry and damaged and help in making it healthy, strong, and freeze-free.
This article is based on DIY for making Scalp Scrub for avoiding dry and damaged hair. This article will guide you to make your customized natural ingredient-based Scalp Scrub at home for beautiful hair. To know more kindly be with this article and read out thoroughly to know it in a detailed way.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, COCONUT OIL, HONEY, AND SEA SALT SCRUB
Apple cider vinegar is great for hair as it provides protection from damage that occurs from dirt and dust as well as from pollution in the outer environment. It kills the fungus on the scalp and also prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth. Coconut oil and honey, on the other hand, have nourishing properties and make your hair feel hydrated. The salt helps with exfoliating and sucks all the grime out. Together, they work exceptionally well in detoxifying your scalp and promoting hair growth.
How to use this scrub-
1. Take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and coconut oil each. Mix them well.
2. Now add ½ cup of salt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix again.
3. Apply the mixture gently on your damp scalp.
4. Massage the scrub in and let it sit on your scalp for about 10-15 minutes, before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
5. Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
Lemon, Sea Salt, and Olive Oil Scrub
Lemon juice works as a great exfoliator, especially if you have an oily scalp. It removes all the dirt, dust, dead cells, and grime from your scalp. It also helps in loosening sebum that might be blocking your hair follicles. Also, using olive oil in this scrub, makes your hair strong and more nourished. Olive oil is rich in several vitamins such as A and E, which helps in nourishing your scalp and hair.
Sea salt adds the scrub granules in this mixture of Scalp Scrub and helps in removing flakes and promotes blood circulation. Do not worry if you do not have sea salt in your home, you can use regular salt as well.
How to use this Scrub-
1. Take equal quantities of lemon, olive oil, and salt in a bowl. Mix them
2. Massage this mixture on your damp scalp for about 5 minutes
3. Rinse out the scrub and follow up with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
The aforementioned recipes are very easy to make and work effectively on your skin. Choose any DIY for making your customized Scalp Scrub. All these are 100% natural Scalp Scrub for healthy, strong, and freeze-free hair.