This scrub smooths your skin because of the power of the pumpkin. In addition to it being great in cooked and baked goods, pumpkin is great for the skin and perfect for adding to a homemade pumpkin sugar scrub. This article will give you directions on how to make your own customized Pumpkin Sugar Scrub at home
To know this in detail kindly read this article thoroughly.
WHY PUMPKIN IS GOOD FOR THE SKIN
- Pumpkin is a great source of vitamin C and vitamin E, two strong antioxidants that are great for the skin! Vitamin C is needed for collagen protein synthesis, may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and helps maintain healthy skin cells. Vitamin E helps defend against UV light and protects the skin from free radical damage. This scrub offers an extra dose of vitamin E oil too!
- This sugar scrub also contains cinnamon, making this sugar scrub great for moisturizing the skin!
· 2 cups Turbinado Sugar
· 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
· 3 drops full of Vitamin E Oil
· 6 drops of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
· 3 drops of Clove Essential Oil
· 2 drops of Nutmeg Essential Oil
· 1 drop of Ginger Essential Oil
1. In a small bowl combine the sugar and the pumpkin. Stir together until combined.
2. Add in the essential oils, stirring to combine as you go.
3. Apply a small amount to your skin, leave on for about 30 seconds and rinse off to reveal smooth skin! Store in an airtight container.
The aforementioned recipes are very easy to make and work effectively on your skin. Choose any DIY for making your own customized pumpkin sugar scrub. All of these are 100% natural to get smooth and healthy skin.