A bubble bath helps you to release all your stress and tension whenever you land in the tub full of the bubble. Bubbles are also the best tonic for releasing our whole day’s working stress and a bath with bubbles is the best way to make you feel fresh and energetic. This article will give you directions on how to make your own customized bubble bath soap at home.
However, there are varieties of bubble bath soap available in markets but those might not be ideal for you. You might be aware of whether the ingredients used for making bubble bath soap are natural or preservatives are used in their place. Therefore, with the help of this article, you will be able to make bubble bath soap by yourself which is 100% pure and natural.
To know this in detail kindly read this article thoroughly.
Ingredients for making bubble bath soap are as follows –
· ½ cup of liquid hand soap or body soap
· 1 tablespoon of honey
· 1 egg white
· 1 tablespoon of almond oil ( optional)
· 5 drops of essential oil
The process to make bubble bath soap –
1. First of all you need to choose soap because it is basic for any good bubble bath. Take ½ cup of any liquid hand or liquid body soap. Accordingly, you may go for a scented or unscented one. If you go for unscented soap, then you can easily customize the scent accordingly by adding essential oils. In case if you don’t have any liquid hand or body soap, you can go for the following alternatives –
· Dish Soap (scented or unscented)
· Liquid Castile Soap (Scented or unscented)
· Baby Shampoos
2. Add some Honey to a small bowl. Honey has many benefits. It is not only helpful in keeping you healthy but also helpful in making your skin healthy and helps to moisturize your skin too. Only one tablespoon of honey is required to be added. Make sure that it is transparent and runny.
3. Add some oil. According to your skin type, add oil to it. If your skin type is dry then add 1 tablespoon of almond oil. And if you don’t have dry skin add any light almond oil. You can replace almond oil with olive oil and other light oils.
4. Add the egg white to the bowl. Crack an egg and try to separate the yolk and egg white into two different cracked shells. After separating the egg white pour it into the bowl. Egg white helps create fluffier, long-lasting bubbles.
5. Add some essential oils- If you want to add some fragrance to your bath, add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil. Some great essential oils like chamomile, lavender, rose geranium, sandalwood, vanilla, etc can make your bath smell divine.
6. Combine all ingredients. After putting all the aforementioned ingredients together in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients gently. Do not mix it roughly otherwise, it will start forming foam.
7. Transfer the mixed ingredients into an air-tight container and you can use them accordingly as per your bathing schedule, store it in a transparent bottle and close it tightly for longer use.
In case you want your bubble bath soap to be vegan then instead of using egg white, you can use vegetable glycerine. And follow the other aforementioned procedure as it is given. So, it is totally up to you whether you want your bubble bath to be vegan or not.