A butter soap exfoliating bar helps your skin feel silky and smooth. Butter is also the best tonic for making your skin feel healthy and smooth. Moreover, baths with butter are the best way to make you feel fresh and energetic. This article will give you directions on how to make your own customized butter bath soap at home.
However, there are varieties of butter soap exfoliating bar soap available in markets but those might not be ideal for you. You might be aware of whether the ingredients used for making butter soap exfoliating bar soap are natural or preservatives are used at their place. Therefore, with the help of this article, you will be able to make butter soap exfoliating bar soap by yourself which is 100% pure and natural.
To know this in detail kindly read this article thoroughly.
· 1/2 cup shea butter melt and pour soap base
· 1/4 cup coconut oil
· 10-20 drops of lemon essential oil
· 1 cup granulated sugar
· lemon zest from one small lemon (optional)
How to make it –
1. Chop the shea butter soap base into cubes and place into a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the coconut oil to the soap base and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Make sure to stir in between times.
3. Carefully remove from the microwave and add in the lemon essential oil and lemon zest (if using)
4. Slowly add in the granulated sugar and mix well. The mixture will start to harden as soon as you add in the sugar so be sure to have your silicone mold ready.
5. Pour into the silicone mold and press down firmly on the mixture.
6. Let the sugar scrub bars harden for 1-2 hours.
7. Carefully remove the sugar scrub bars from the mold and store them in an airtight container away from moisture.
8. To Use: rub the sugar scrub bars on damp skin and rinse off with warm water for smoother skin.
The aforementioned recipes are very easy to make and work effectively on your skin. Choose any DIY for making your own customized butter soap exfoliator bar. All of these are 100% natural to get smooth and healthy skin.