Everybody dreams of clear and glowing skin and for sake of this, we applied numerous products containing harmful chemicals. Sometimes, kitchen beauty recipes prove a way better remedial option for such conquering skin care problems. Also, these kitchen beauty recipes often have remarkable results like homemade eye brightening cream for removing dark circles and providing confirmed relief.
If you think that instead of making eye brightening cream at home it would be better to buy it from a shop as it might be time-consuming to make it at home. But making you clear here, homemade eye brightening creams for sure proof way better as they can be accomplished more with amazing ingredients than any market-based products where generally you are aware of what harmful chemicals are being used and also at the same time it is cost efficient because these market-based eye brightening creams are quite costly.
The important things to consider while making any eye-brightening cream or serum are as follows –
- Any eye-brightening cream should be easy to absorb and spread. It must not be too greasy because it might cause small pimples under the eye areas and we know how delicate our eyes are, so we must avoid our cream being greasy and hard to absorb to the skin.
- Avoid using the wrong type of oil as on using the wrong type of oil which does not provide the lubrication you need and can stretch the fragile under-eye skin. Thus, it is better to use plant-based sweet apricot, olive oil, almond, coconut oil, etc.
Recipe for Homemade Eye Brightening serum for Dark Circle Relief –
· 2 tablespoons of grated cocoa butter
· 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
· 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
· 1 vitamin E capsule
Grate the cocoa butter and heat it on the gas stove or in the microwave for about a few seconds to melt it out, don’t bubble it up. Place this in the melted cocoa butter in the jar with the lid. Add the aforementioned amount of coconut oil, almond oil, and vitamin E capsule (squeezed) in the jar where you have added cocoa butter. Stir the ingredients properly and allow it to cool down for about 45 minutes before applying it under your eyes, wash the under eyes area properly with water and clean it and then apply the Serum accordingly.
The aforementioned ingredients are best chosen for any eye-brightening serum cocoa butter contains potent fatty acids such as oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids for moisturizing and also helps with any inflammation to keep it healthy without causing any kind of irritation. Also, coconut oil helps in moisturizing and soothes the area since it also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in brightening the under-eye area.